Friday, January 9, 2009

life of a hopeful professional

ok ok, so life is funny sometimes. i truly wonder how i got to where i am, when in reality i need only look back and see the path that brought me to my present location. i have graduated from college... well undergrad, and now i have only to go "wow". i am supposed to know stuff now, and yet... i just don't. it is all a whirlwind of new info and routine tasks that fill my day and i love it. i love every moment. i landed a job at a fantastic museum in salt lake and i continually pinch myself to see if i am dreaming. i thoroughly enjoy, heck, love the people i work with, i find fulfillment in what i do, and i go home happy.. even if a little tired and weary. :o) in all my college time i rarely thought about what it would really be like outside the realm of constant lectures and writing assignments, but now that i am in the midst i find that the real key to success is... finding happiness in whatever and wherever you may be. i loved college- learning, stress, late nights of paper writing, roommate drama, etc. etc. i love working- learning, stress, long days, daunting tasks, etc. etc. you only get one chance at earth life so love every moment.

2 comments:

Kyle and Ashlie said...

Tam I did not know you had a blog! I discovered it via facebook and am so happy to hear your words of wisdom. Can I add you to my blog...kyleandashlie.blogspot?

Unknown said...

I also loved college. In fact I miss it now that I have been out for 100 years. Ummmm you should post updates on you and Tony in here cause the day is coming fast!!! woot! Oh and are you registered?